2.11.07

World I live in.

I see this place as a cesspool of wickedness
the only light that is on the horizon
is In me
and it can be in you
If you know the light that I know
then you know Jesus Christ
The world I live in is a cesspool of wickedness
so why not shine that light?

When you shine the light in the dark places
you will find yourself alone
so find those who are shining to
so that you will be able to stick together
Like cornbread and butter.

If you are searching for the light
keep on at it
for a long path might be ahead of you
or a short road
until you discover the greatest thing known to man..
The light of Jesus Christ..

When you find that light of mine
Tell my creator Hellow
and don't wait for me
to go to his throne
For at his throne you will be at home.

Find the light
and let it shine
brighter than
the evening sky.

No comments: