23.1.08

Highschool.

I continue to try to get
what i need not

I continue to go threw
things that become not

I continue to think
I continue to pray
I continue to try to be me

I gave up my loneliness
I gave up my identity

For you
For myself
For the betterment of those around me

I continue to be socially deprived
I continue to not be in this odd loop

I can live with out a girlfriend
I can live with out things that hinder me

Why then do I think I need both?
Why then is there none that feel the same?

How do thoughts only become mine
and yet no one else's around me

NONE are here to support me besides those who
I know...

NONE is the loneliest thing to be
this society of mine makes me feel
like None other than everyone else

This society of mine deprives my mind
of what I need of what I crave
It fills me up with things undeniably
not for me

I do what I naught wish to do
I don't do what I should do

I wish I know I think I pray
for her

A wife is in the future
or so I think

Yet the longing is there
the thought is there

The action is deep
the romance is present

Unused
Untouched
by the real

Destroyed
Decomposed
by the unreal

These are me
I am the unused
I am the untouched
by the real girl

I am the destroyed
I am the decomposed
By the figment of a being.

Tampering with these things myself
has taught me not to
yet now I wish to tamper with
those who are real
instead of those who are
not present.

Thoughts of the one to come...

1 comment:

jem said...

Good questions in this poem and a lot of self revelation.