4.1.08

2 Thoughts 1 mind.

What does he think of me?
What are his actions toward me?
Does he like me?

Look at that girl I wonder if she knows I am secretly straight inside?
I wonder if she knows I am pretending to be gay?

Says the guy who is pretending to be what society is becoming , and doesn't adhear to what the bible is telling!!

If this was the true case the statements would be flipped this guy wouldn't be pretending to be gay he would be pretending to be straight!!! In the society that I was talking about it was easily acceptable to be gay everyone in it is. This is just the beginning of my book I thought I would share it with you. I know you probably are going to be like wow you have a twisted mind but just think what it might do for people who are thinking about becoming gay since it is a choice and all? I just pray they read the whole book and not the first page other wise they might be flaming on the first few words!

No comments: